- Log into the Prestashop admin panel
- Navigate towards "Advanced Parameters" and then into "Performance".
- Set Force compile to the"Yes" option, you'll also need to disable the "Cache"
- Save Changes
- Refresh your store page from the front-office.
How to clear the cache manually
- In order to clear the cache manually, you will need access to the installation of your Prestashop directory and delete the content of the headers as shown as shown:
- Delete every file in that folder, just keep index.php
- Refresh the web-page in your browser and have a look at the changes.